Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Love, Sex, Magic

Yeah. I'm greedy. I want a little more of all three in my life. The sex can't be too good though. Great sex tends to make me fall in love. I need to get over that nasty habit. There's nothing worse than walking down the aisle and seeing white picket fences in the distance right before you cum, only to realize afterwards it was all in your head and all he's thinking is what a great lay you were. Or God forbid the hated "I love you!" that slips out as you scream your way past orgasm number...ummm, you lost count. And did you really accidentally say the "L" word? No thanks.

I'm not sure why females are wired that way. It's a curse, I tell you. Unio mystica--mystic union. Also known as that momentary delusion of happiness and "Omigod, I found my soulmate!" feeling that women get during and after great sex that only seems to happen when your lover is a jerk. Has anyone ever felt unio mystica with a "nice guy"? Or their husband? Since most women tend to marry the safe choice (nice guy) rather than the jerk? Right? If I'm wrong, let me know. I need some encouragement that my unio mystica days aren't behind me once I decide to commit.

No comments:

Post a Comment